Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.Why is my device not recognized?
- As for your case, please do as following steps to fix it:
1. Please uninstall your current program first and then download the latest program from the link below:
2. Please enable the USB Debugging. If you don't know how to do, please refer to this tutorial:
How to Enable USB Debugging on Android Phone
3. Connect your device to your computer via USB cable and drag down the dropdown menu. then choose "MTP" mode or "PTP" mode.
For LG devices, they can be connected under Camera (PTP) / Send images (PTP) mode ONLY. See below:
4. Re-plug your USB cable to connect the device.
5. Make sure the right driver installed in your computer. Here is a link to find the right driver of your device:
- 2.Should the device be authorized?
- Yes! Some devices need to be authorized when being connected to computer. The hint of "Always allow from this computer" will pop up on your device. If there is no related information about the prompt box due to some other operations, please connect the device again.
- 3.How can I open the USB Debugging Mode?
- Open the USB Debugging Mode in correctly, you should follow it below according to your Android OS:
For Android 4.2 or later
1. Find Settings on device.
2. Click About Device.
3. Find Build Number and tap it for 7 times continuously.
4. Go back to Settings and click Developer Options.
5. Check USB Debugging Mode.
For Android 3.0 - 4.1
1. Find Settings on device.
2. Click Developer Options.
3. Check USB Debugging Mode.
For Android 2.3 or earlier
1. Find "Settings" on the Device.
2. Click "Application".
3. Click "Development".
4. Check USB Debugging Mode.
- 4.How can I install the device driver?
- Step 1. When connecting the Android device to program, there will be a hint pop up to install the driver first if the driver detected failed.
Step 2. If the driver has been installed successfully but not connect, you are supposed to check whether the driver, which you can find the driver in Computer - Properties - Device Manager - Android Phone, is disabled under Device Manager.
If all processes are on right way, then click Enable and the device will be connected to the computer successfully.
- 5.What can I do if 360° US Android Data Recovery fails to root my device?
- As we test at our side, 360° US Android Data Recovery can root most Samsung/Android 4.X devices. Please refer to the following list:
- 6.To ROOT or not to ROOT?
- If the program does not support your device, analyzing device will fail and USB storage mode cannot be set either. But our program supports all Android devices to root.
Rooting refers to allowing the program to access your device. When you take your phone out of the box, you can only alter what the manufacturer permits even though there are plenty of settings you can tweak. After rooting, you can modify the device's software on the very deepest level.
- 7.How can I find the "allow Superuser Request" on my phone?
- 360° US Android Data Recovery is required to get privilege to scan more deleted files. If your Android device receives no Superuser Request, please go back to your computer and continuously click the "Retry" button for three times. Still failed? Please download an access management app to your device.
Super User: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.superuser
Super SU: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu
When you have downloaded and installed the app, please follow steps below to make sure it can be set successfully and then click "Next" button to continue.
Super User: Find the Super User app on device > Under the Apps, find the "360° US" > Click "Remove" to delete all logs.
Super SU: Find the Super SU app on device > Under the Apps, find the "360° US" > Choose Access > Grant and then Save.
Kinguser: Find the Kinguser app on device > Under the Apps, find the "360° US" > Click the "360° US" and then click "Allow".
If it still doesn't work, please let us know the following info
1. What's your mobile name and device model number?
2. What's your Android OS version, like 4.4.4 or 5.0.1 etc?
3. Provide us the log files as following:
Please click the Feedback icon on top right corner of the program to submit the log files to us. After sending the log, please tell us the email address for sending. Thank you very much for your kind understanding.
- 8.Why does the program take so long to scan lost data?
- Sometimes 360° US Android Data Recovery takes some time to scan the lost data. Here is the instruction to speed up the process:
Step 1. Stop any anti-virus software and Android management software when running the 360° US Android Data Recovery. No worries. All our products are 100% clean and have been verified by Norton and McAfee.
Step 2. Restart the program. After analyzing device successfully, click the "Next" button. Then you'll be asked to select file types: photos, videos, messages, contacts, etc. to scan. You can agree to choose the defaulted "Select All”. But to save scanning time, it is suggested to check the ones that you need to recover from your device.
- 9.How can I deal with the frozen/crashed program during the scanning process?
- If the software gets frozen or crashed during scanning and analyzing, please try the following tips:
1) Stop and reinstall the program.
2) If possible, try to install and run the software on another computer.
If still failed,
1) May I know your operating steps?
2) Please kindly send a screenshot of the program interface to us.
3) And what file type are you recovering? videos, photos, or messgaes? Or?
- 10.Why does the program find no data after scanning?
- If no data can be found via Recover from Android device, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
1) The data has been deleted for a long time and overwritten by the new ones.
2) The data was deleted recently. However, new operations on the device add new data and overwrite the deleted ones.
3) The phone has been factory reset, formatted, or damaged.
And could you please provide following information for analysis:
1. How did the data get lost?
2. Provide us the screenshot of the scanned result.
(you could use this software to take a screenshot http://pokit.org/)
3. If you had any error messages or other errors, a screenshot of the error would help us to facilitate the answer quicker.
4. Your Device Model / OS version.
5. Click the Feedback icon on the top right of the product to submit the log and DB files.
- 11.Why I can't preview the lost videos with the free trial version？
- The trial version of 360° US Android Data Recovery does not support previewing videos. Please purchase the full version.
- 12.I can only find the thumbnail after scanning.
- You have no permissions to preview the full photos but the thumbnail with the trial version. Please buy the program if you mean to preview them in full size.
- 13.Why can't 360° US Android Data Recovery run on my phone?
- Except portable devices, 360° US Android Data Recovery runs on PC only. You are required to install the software on the computer and then proceed with the recovery steps by connecting your phones to PC.
Copyright © 2015 360° US Technology Limited. All Rights Reserved.