Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.What is USB Debugging Mode and how to enable it on Android devices?
- USB Debugging Mode refers to a developing function provided by Android. With this function, users can copy and transfer data between computer and Android devices, install APPs on Android devices, read log data, etc.
The wired connection can be established only if you open the USB Debugging Mode.
The USB Debugging Mode is off by default. You need to turn it on manually. Here’s How to Enable USB Debugging on Android
- 2.What to do when I failed to connect the Android device(s)?
- 1. Check if you are using the latest version of Mobile Transfer.
2. Make sure the USB Debugging Mode is enabled.
3. Check the computer's RSA key fingerprint.
4. Make sure "Media device (MTP)" USB mode is selected.
Note: For LG devices ruining Android 4.4 and the above, users can choose "Camera (PTP)" to have a try if "Media sync (MTP) failed.
5. Check if the USB driver is installed on your computer.
6. Change USB cable and check USB port.
If you still cannot connect Android device(s) successfully, please contact us and submit the log file.
- 3.What to do when I failed to connect my iOS device(s)?
- 1. Mobile Transfer support iOS 6 and the higher version. Please upgrade your device(s) and try again.
2. Make sure that you’ve installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Download the latest iTunes.
3. Tap "Trust" when a "Trust This Computer" messages pop-up on your iOS device.
4. Temporarily turn off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
5. Make sure that your device(s) is not in Recovery Mode or DFU Mode. Check how to exit iPhone Recovery Mode and DFU Mode.
6. Try another USB cable or USB port.
7. Reinstall Mobile Transfer and restart your computer and device(s).
If you still cannot connect iOS device(s) successfully, please contact us and submit the log file.
- 4.What Kinds of contents can be transferred between iOS/Android devices?
- The most commonly used files like contacts, photos, music, videos can all be easily transferred between Android and iOS devices.
Supported Operating Systems: Android 2.3 to 5.0 and iOS 6.0 to 8.4;
For more details, check the Tech Spec.
- 5.Why can't I transfer text messages?
- At this moment, 360° US Mobile Transfer doesn't support text message transferring, but it will be coming soon. You can subscribe 360° US to know the software updates in time.
- 6.What's the meaning of 'Remove the chosen data on Target Device before copy'?
- If you check the option "Remove the chosen data on Target Device before copy", the current contents on your devices will be cleaned. For example, when you try to transfer contacts form Samsung to iPhone, the current contacts on the iPhone will be removed if you tick the option. However, it won't delete other files such as photos, music, videos, etc. on your iPhone.
- 7.How to check the files after transferring on target devices?
- To find the transferred files, you can go to check the correspondent place where also save the same data on your target device.
- 8.Mobile Transfer has no response?
- 1. Shut down the program and restart it.
2. If you have piles of files to transfer, you can transfer one category one time.
- 9.What should I do when contacts transfer failed?
- 1. Keep your Android devices awake from "Developer options" > "Stay Awake".
2. Change the USB cable or USB port and try again.
3. Reinstall Mobile Transfer.
- 10.What are the trial version limitations of Mobile Transfer?
- You can free transfer 30 contacts, 100 photos and 100 media files at most. You can use the free trial version in 30 days.
Copyright © 2015 360° US Technology Limited. All Rights Reserved.