How to Backup iPad to Mac without iTunes
The super screen of iPad (especially iPad Pro) is great for watching videos and taking photos. The downside is that it is not easy to hold an iPad tightly with one hand. Thus, many usersdrop their iPad Pro/Air/mini from time to time. When damage occurs, replacing the hardware may prove to be the easy part. However, replacing the photos, videos, contacts, music you have on your iPad could be a painful process. As a result, it's important to backup your iPad on a regular basis. In this post, we'll show you how to backup iPad to Mac without iTunes.
When comes to back up iPad, iPad Pro data without iTunes ,we highly recommend you to use 360° US iOS Transfer, which lets you backup iPad to Mac without iTunes quickly and even in just 1 click. It can copy music, videos, movies, audiobooks, photos, contacts, SMS, playlist and more from iPad to MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or iMac that running from OS X Lion to OS X El Capitan.
Free download the trial version of 360° US iOS Transfer (Mac) and follow the instruction below to backup iPad to Mac with one click.
One Click to Backup iPad Data to Mac without iTunes
1. Connect iPad to Mac
After you have launch 360° US iOS Transfer (Mac), connect your iPad Pro, iPad mini 4/3, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4 or iPad 2 to your Mac computer. Within seconds, the program will recognize your iPad and show it on the starting window.
2. One Click to backup iPad
In the left column of the program, click "ToolKit" and then the "To Folder" icon. After that, the program will scan the data in your iPad automatically.
When the scanning is finished, choose an output folder and click "Start" to backup media files, photos, playlists, contacts, books and SMS from iPad to Mac.
If you don't want to backup iPad data as a whole, you can choose to back up iPad photos, music, contacts, etc. selectively. It is also simple to operate:
• Choose the file types (Media, Photos, Playlist, Contacts, SMS and Books) you want to backup from left side;
• Mark down the files you need;
• Click "Export to" > "Export to Mac" to backup iPad photos, music, playlist, contacts, SMS, etc. to your Mac computer.
Boom! Now your iPad's data is safe from unpredictable damages and destructions. Better still, backing up iPad to Mac is also useful for transferring files to a new iPad, if and when you upgrade. If you think this is a good way to back up iPad without iTunes, please don't skimp on sharing it on Facebook, Twitter and more social networks.
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Computer
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer
- How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail
- iPhone File Manager: Best File Manager for iPhone
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to PC/iTunes