How to Extract iTunes Backup for iOS Device
iPhone data loss happens either from an unexpected deletion, system upgrade or device's stolen. When people lost their photos, contacts, messages or notes on iPhone, they take it for granted that the iTunes backup files will save them. However, as usual, we don’t know where the backup files located? Additionally, even though we find out the location of these backup files painstakingly, but when we open the backup folder, we only find a SQlitedb file which is unreadable totally. Are you wondering that how to view iTunes backup files?
360° US iPhone Data Recovery, a marvelous iTunes backup extractor, can extract iTunes backup files for iOS devices. The extracted files will be saved on your computer as readable HTML, CSV, VCF or TXT files. One more thing I want to emphasize here is that this software can extract encrypted iTunes backups as well. It can be very helpful for those who put a high value on securing their data and so use the encrypted data option when creating their iTunes backups.
Lose contacts, messages, notes, call history, photos, etc. on iPhone? No panic? Why not free download the TRIAL VERSION below and have a try right away?
• Don't sync your iPhone with iTunes after suffering from iPhone data loss because iTunes will automatically update the previous backup file.
• It is not necessary to have your iPhone connected to the PC or Mac when using 360° US iPhone Data Recovery.
• 360° US iPhone Data Recovery can extract encrypted iTunes backups only when you remember the password.
Following tutorial will show you how you can easily browse and access these iTunes backup files on either a Mac or Windows computer.
Step 1: Select "Recover from iTunes Backup File"
Download, install and run the program on your computer. Then, choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File." Seconds later, all iTunes backup files on your computer will be shown.
Step 2: Start to scan the backup files
You can pick out the iTunes backup depending on the "Name", "Latest Backup Date“ and even "Serial Number". Choose the one you need and hit "Start Scan."
Step 3: Preview and data retrieved
Preview contents found in scanning process one by one. You can click Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Call history etc. to find what you want and mark them down. Having this done, click "Recover" on the lower-right corner of the interface and wait for the expected results.
Till now, you can access and read iTunes backup file by using 360° US iPhone Data Recovery. I believe it is simple enough in using and amazing enough in extracting. Finally, I must repeat again that please backup your iOS devices as a routine. The backup files are always more useful than insurance. Because when you confronted with data loss, backup files are the best insurance for you to recover lost files from iPhone.
- iPhone Contact Recovery: How to Recover Contacts from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted iMessages
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
- How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup
- [Solved] iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Restore iPhone from iCloud