How to Search Text Messages on iPhone
With a number of messages that we receive every day, it could be a serious challenge to search text messages on iPhone. Have you ever found yourself wanting to search for information from text messages on your iPhone, but didn't know how?
I have, especially when I needed to find phone numbers someone texted to me. In this guide, I will show you how to search text messages and iMessages (the deleted ones are included) in details.
To search delete text messages from iPhone, you need the tool called 360° US iPhone Data Recovery. This tool is initially designed to recover lost, deleted and hidden data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It can be also used to scan and find the deleted SMS, MMS and iMessages on your iPhone 6s/6/5s/4s. And when you find out them, you can retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone.
1. Tap Message app.
2. While viewing the Messages list swipe down with your finger to expose the search box.
3. Enter the search string/keywords in the search box and the results list will automatically update as you type.
You can also search text messages on iPhone with Spotlight. Just tap and swipe to the right to bring up Spotlight Search from the Home screen. Then, tap the search bar and enter the information you are searching for. When the search results appeared, swipe down to scroll through the list to locate the Messages section.
1. Connect iPhone to PC and start to scan
Download, install and open the program on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to the computer. You'll then get a pop-up window asking you to tap "Trust" on your iPhone to trust this computer.
2. Scan iPhone
After the program detects the device, you may click on the "Start Scan" button for the program to launch the scan.
3. Search the Lost Messages
When the scan is completed, the program displays all the files it found including the deleted messages. You can choose to "Check all" or "Only display the deleted items" to preview them one by one.
To search a specific text, you can input the texter's name, phone number or email partially in the search box at the right corner of the interface.
4. Save iPhone Text Messages on Computer
Users are free to choose which messages or files to recover. After selecting the files by clicking on the check boxes, proceed to the recovery process by hitting the Recover button.
Apart from searching for SMS on iPhone, you can also take advantage of 360° US iPhone Data Recovery to search notes, contacts, WhatsApp, Safari bookmarks, Safari history, etc. on iPhone and iPad. After found, click "Recover" to export those files to your computer. Start here!
- iPhone Contact Recovery: How to Recover Contacts from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted iMessages
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
- How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup
- [Solved] iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- How to Restore iPhone from iCloud